27 September 2008

THREE

Autumn, sweet Autumn you’re here at long last. Sweaters, beanies, crunchy leave stomping, farm stands and my favorite, the return of the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. I don’t generally advocate spending $5 on a cup of coffee but, for the few short months that Starbucks bestows the deliciousness of this latte on me, I’m ready, willing and able to spend money I do not have on this palatable treasure.

I may have to revise that comment shortly though, especially if our economic hardships continue. I’m still unable to find a job and after watching 15 minutes of the debate tonight I got so riled up I needed to watch Love Actually so I didn’t have to face reality. It’s a generational flaw but, it’s a flaw we’ve perfected.

I find myself having very little motivation as of late which is absolutely wretched because I have so many brilliant ideas. I think I just have too much going on in my head. I cannot speak properly or think clearly and all I want to do is sleep. I think the best word to describe it is confuzzed. I’m wondering if it’s possible to be existentially confuzzed, though.

Eh, these are just my late night, nonsensical ramblings. I’m going to try and make a conscious effort to blog more, even if it means I randomly take a word from the dictionary to use as a prompt. I suppose that might be a really good idea; not only will it be a prompt but it can double as an entry title because I can never think of the blasted things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hun, your blogs make me smile.
<3